Event Starts: September 05, 2020
Join us for COL's 3rd Annual Camp-In Movie & Ruthie's Famous Grilled Cheese Food Truck, Saturday, September 5th
• Ruthie's Famous Grilled Cheese Truck - 6pm - 8pm
• Music starts at *7pm | Movie starts at *8:05pm
Movie: "Spies in Disguise" Glo-sticks and other Glo-Fun for the kiddos, "Spy" glasses while they last!
• We'll be practicing safe distancing with MARKED SPOTS on the Grassy Knoll by the AC
• Lawn Seating is first come, first taken basis.
• Please respect distances and maintain 6' perimeters between your family and your neighboring camp-in viewers on the lawn.
• Picnic and low blankets to the front, beach tents and small popups will be designated to the back
We encourage you to bring a lawn/picnic blanket, sleeping bags, comfy lawn pillows, etc to make your spot cozy! Please be mindful of others behind you if you bring lawn chairs and if you do beach tents, please STAY TO THE BACK and again, mindful of those behind you!
FOOD PRE-ORDERS for Saturday 9/5 Movie Night
Ruthie's Famous Grilled Cheese Food Truck. (Truck #1518) https://foodtruck.pub/order/menu.aspx?busid=1518
Ruthie's Famous Grilled Cheese Food Truck. eBlast goes out on Monday!
1. Click the "Pickup" Button and select "Schedule for another day"
2. Use the Dropdown to click the date (Sat 9/5)
3. Use the Dropdown to choose your time (yes I know the name is not exact lol)
REMINDER: Larger orders with multiple sandwiches will take longer. Please limit orders to a MAX of 6 sandwiches per order. We appreciate your business & your patience and look forward to seeing you soon. ****Please make sure you have selected the correct location at checkout****
About Ruthie's: "Eat. Drink. Change Lives. This is not a Normal Food Truck.... Our café on wheels specializes in a variety of gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches made fresh-to-order. With our wide variety of cheeses, meats, veggies, and sauces, our sandwiches are the ultimate comfort food for everyone in the family. In addition, we offer gluten-free bread and dairy-free cheese for those patrons with dietary restrictions."
Essex Association Management, L.P., Managing Agent,
On behalf of Celina Creeks of Legacy Homeowner’s Association, Inc.