Event Starts: June 08, 2019
It's finally here!
Creeks of Legacy Block Party Kickoff Details List & Times 6/8/19: Join us for Food, Music & Fun!!
• The Hamburger Man - Pre-Registered Ticket Pickup. Onsite from 1pm -3pm - Hamburgers, Hot dogs,Grilled Chicken Sandwiches and Veggie Burgers, with side and drink.
• Kona Ice will be on site from 3pm - 5pm to serve shaved ice.
• Nacho Libre for Onsite Purchase 1-5pm - Nachos, Taco Salad, Hotdogs, Pretzels, Churros, etc
**Everyone that pre-registered for food tickets that COLLECTS THEIR TICKETS will be entered for over 20 chances at: $20 Gift Cards or Gift Certificates for a free piece of Lucy's famous homemade pies!!** If you weren't able to Pre-Register, see the ticket table to enter the drawing.
• 3 Bounce-houses (2 Big Kiddo/1 ages 4 and under only) - parents are required to sign a release for their child to participate. Staff will be onsite to assist and for kiddo safety.
• DJ & Games
• Bubble Machine
• Chalk Art for the Kiddos
• RockStar Martial Arts Demonstrations
• Beer/Wine Taste-testing
• Fun Fun Party! Selfie Station with Props
• **Amenity Center opens at 1pm (closed in the morning)
• **Clear Creek roadway closed at 9am (from the Roundabout west entrance to east of Mineral Creek Way)
MARKET Vendors offering Cash Purchases:
• Ashes2Joy 06S
• Best Bug Bait 11S
• Cross My Heart & Hope For Pie 18-19S
• Eat Your Greens! Organic Farm 15N
• Eden Hill Winery 10N
• GF Beef / The Beef Wagon 13-15S
• HOT Tamalez 17N
• Jolly Acres Farms 07S
• Lazy B Salsa North 16N
• Mama T's Elderberry Syrup 08N
• Miracle Soul Spice Company 13N
• Mi Favorito Handcrafted Salsa 16N
• My Sassy Canvas 05N
• Over The Hill Soaps 04N
• Southern Style Boutique/Midnight Magnolia GK9
• Spread Happiness Nut Butters 09S
• Texas Olive Ranch 05S
• The Amazing Dip Company 04S
• The Gods Foods LLC 07N
• Two Blessings Jewelry 14N
• Victory's Voice 06N
• Wonder Woman Wreaths GK1
MARKET Friends for Information or Local Services
(some may have giveaways and signups available onsite):
• Brass Tap GK7
• Celina Area Heritage Association (CAHA) 02S
• Celina Public Library GK3
• City of Celina 01N
• D&L Farm & Home 12S
• Dream Dance Center 08S
• Frontier Golf Carts 11-12N
• Grace Bridge and The Master Cares 10S
• Housewarmers of Celina and Prosper 03N
• Lamar National Bank 01S
• Norris Design GK10
• Rockstar Martial Arts - North Prosper TC1
• Texas Amps & Axes: School of Music 09N
• The Nest Officing 03S
• True Light Chiropractic GK2
• Two 29 on the Square 02N
Additional Market Spaces held may be finalized and added still.
***FOOD - PLEASE READ:
If you've previously signed up for tickets for the Hamburger Man food truck and will still join us on June 8th, you don't need to do anything. We have you down and will keep you on the list. If you unable to attend the new date and have registered for food, please email SocialCOL@googlegroups.com so we take you off the list and open the reserved tickets up for other residents who would now like to sign up for food and missed the original cutoff date. We will NOT be increasing the total food tickets available as Hamburger Man has received our total reservations and the HOA had to pay for those in advance.*** (The original deadline to place your food RSVPs is May 1st.)
***This is a CLOSED EVENT
While we would love to be able accommodate everyone, this is an HOA Event and open only to Creeks of Legacy residents. Please don’t invite outside friends or family at this time.
Welcome everyone, established and new residents alike
Have fun, stay hydrated, be kind & stay safe!
Click here to download and read the Grand Summer Kickoff